Website Content Audit
Be FOUND for Something
Conquer online content creation
GET MORE ONSITE VISITS! START A WEBSITE CONTENT AUDIT NOW!
A Website Content Audit can help every church. “Location, Location, Location” used to be the marketing mantra; but instead of relying on the church’s location to attend an in-person service, COVID-19 demonstrated the importance of online church.
The Be Known for Something® Strategy Coaching is available in:
3 WEBSITE CONTENT AUDIT COACHING SESSIONS
The NEW digital church invitation:
You need a Be Found for Something Audit
OUR AUDIT: DISCOVER WAYS TO IMPROVE
What you get in the 3 Website Content Audit sessions:
- 1-on-1 Website Assessment
- Sitemap Organization Recommendations
- 5-Step Keyword & SEO Coaching
- Practical Q&As (Fix problem areas)
Book FIRST of 3 sessions. We’ll book
the next 2 sessions at 1st session.
Google is important to your Church
In 2021, Google became the most-visited website with 81 billion annual visits! Your community is using them to find answers. And churches! You need to let them be your biggest evangelist.
Therefore, when Google loves your church web content, they’ll point people to it.
Why Google isn’t your biggest evangelist NOW:
- You’re creating website content wrong
- You’re spending too much time updating a website few ever visit
- Sadly, other churches become the solution
You need a Church Communication Coach
INFLUENCED OVER 10,000 CHURCHES
Mark MacDonald, Sr Church Branding Strategist for more than 2 decades, will coach you through 3 highly practical 1-hr website content audit sessions. He’s written the bestselling Church Branding book and has influenced over 10,000 churches with his teacher’s heart.
- Finally fix why people can’t find your website content
- Learn 5 SEO principles so you let Google be your biggest evangelist
- Reach more who are searching for a church like yours
- Stop wasting time on creating web content that’s wrong